WORDS NNAMDI KANU SPOKE IN COURT.
These are words spoken by Nnamdi Kanu recently in courtroom when Justice Binta gave her ruling.
1. “I won’t stand this travesty of Justice. Buhari spoke in public, he accused me in public.
2. “I must also be allowed to stand my trial in public”, Kanu bellowed from the dock.
3. “This is nonsense! I will give testimony before this court!
4. “By the time I finish, there will be no Nigeria. This is no Sharia court.
5. “It is a court that operates under the common law.
6. “There will be no screening of witnesses, no fake identities or fake addresses.
7. “I cannot be tried in secret. No! Nnamdi Kanu cannot be jailed in secret!
8. “They are mad. Why must I be tried in secrecy by a government that does not obey court orders?
9. “They are killing my people in public.
10. “After killing my people they want to try me in private?
11. “That person is mad. I won’t allow it. “, Kanu fumed.
Share your thoughts, is it right to Accuse someone publicly, refuse over 3 court orders for release, shoot over 150 people protesting his release publicly, jail even more and then conduct a secrete TRIAL where masked witness will testify ?